1. Conduct high quality classes;
2. Equipment set up and maintenance;
3. A reliable resource for parents;
4. Band representative.
1. Bachelor’s degree or above (preferably related to early childhood education);
2. Passionate, love to work with kids and willing to devote time and effort for the benefit of both kids and parents;
3. Proficient use of English language (speaking, reading and writing) is a must.
4. Able to work under pressure;
5. Physically fit, active, energetic and can sing;
6. Team player with good interpersonal and leadership skills;
7. Values integrity and professionalism;
8. Self-motivated, goal oriented and coach able;
9. A funster;
10. Experience of working with kids aged 0 to13 is a plus.
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Employer
- Industry type: Education/Training/Universities and Colleges
We are the experts in children’s fitness. My Gym has developed an extraordinary program and facility devised to help children 6 weeks thru 10 years of age develop physically, cognitively and emotionally. We have hundreds of locations in more than 30 countries offering structured, age-appropriate, weekly classes that incorporate music, dance, relays, games, special rides, gymnastics, sports and more. Children have loads of fun as they gain strength, balance, coordination, agility and flexibility while developing social skills, confidence and self-esteem. Our state-of-the-art facility, extensively trained staff, award-winning class programs, and excellent student/teacher ratio have earned My Gym the reputation as the best early learning program of its kind.
- Current Location: Shanghai China
- Address: 3rd Floor, Pudong plaza, No.462 Chengshan Road,Pudong District, Shanghai,